- What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Bank information such as account number. This is needed to verify the transactions
- How we use the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you personally regarding your order(s), transaction(s), and confirming the shipping method.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2019